The Aqua Medic reefdoser EVO 4 can independently control the four dosing pumps included in the package. The dispensing of the food or additive can be achieved either manually or automatically; all pumps can be calibrated individually. The interval control allows for adjustment of the duration of the on/off cycle for each pump over a broad time span – from seconds to days. reefdoser EVO 4 can automate many tasks in an aquarium:
- regular dispensing of trace elements and fertilizers in salt- and fresh water aquarium
- controlled addition of calcium and bicarbonate into coral reef aquaria
- accurate dosing of Kalkwasser
- automatic feeding with live zoo plankton
- the external controller can be placed in a position away from the pumps to make it easy to use and allow for very simple programming.
Expandable to eight dosing pumps with reefdoser add 4
Dimensions reefdoser EVO 4: app. 25 x 13 x 6,4 cm (l x w x h)
Dimensions controller: app. 14 x 6,5 x 3,6 cm (l x w x h)
Incl. 4 m inlet hose (can be adjusted individually) to connect the dosing pumps to the containers with the dosing liquids.